In this latter phase of your planning process you should reflect on the process so far as you plan for the ways your project will be published and shared. Reflective practice is a key component of SoTL activity. Often, it is the reflections that practitioners make on their work that become the stimuli for their research ideas.
- Review each of the SoTL research outputs from the SFU Math project. Focus on the demonstrations of scholarship—from the SFU SoTL.
- Reflect on your own project planning and think ahead to how you might share your results.
- Update the last section of your SoTL research plan document with a dissemination strategy for making the key findings of your research study publicly accessible.
- In your response for this activity, include the shareable link or upload the current version of your MS Word document.
- After you make your submission, save the web address to your response (found in the green confirmation box) so you can use it later for your badge submission form.
Example for "Reflecting for Disseminating Your SoTL Project":