- Link to image: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pulmonary_artery_Catheter.png
- Author: Npatchett (27 March 2015), Wikimedia Commons
- License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0
- Description: Anatomy of right heart catheterization (Swan-Ganz catheter)
- This image will improve learner comprehension because it shows proper placement of the catheter.
- My search strategy was: pulmonary artery + placement
- This image does not include diversity or inclusion; however, the nature of the image does not necessarily make it possible to do so.
Example for "Swan-Ganz Catheter":
Leave a Reply