Complete the Assessing Online Resources Using CRAAP assessment activity and consider what other questions or rubrics you might use to supplement your evaluation.
- Is there key information missing from the CRAAP test?
- Do you prefer a different evaluation rubric?
- If, after completing the CRAAP test, you would not recommend your resource, try to find another one to replace it.
- Complete the Assessing Online Resources Using CRAAP assessment activity below for the one resource that you chose for your contribution you used for the Curation Creation activity
- After you click the next button (>), save your assessment. Click “Create document” to download a copy.
- Return to the collaborative padlet and scroll to the far right to find your column that you did for the Curation Creation activtity, click the “Add Comment” below your entry.
- Include an explanation of how you would use this resource in your course.
- Review some of the other contributions in the collaborative padlet and add comments to those curated creations.
- As evidence of your work, upload a screenshot of your completed column from the collaborative padlet AND attach your completed CRAAP assessment in your response to the Holy CRAAP! activity (Note: It may not be possible to fit your entire column in one screenshot; you can combine multiple screenshots into a single image or insert into a document.)
- After you make your submission, save the web address to your response (found in the green confirmation box) so you can use it later for your badge submission form.
Example for "Holy CRAAP!":